Nominations Open for the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation AwardsJanuary 11, 2022
Nominations are now open for companies and groups to apply for the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards. Categories include 1) Business and Management Innovation, 2) Technology, Services, and Research Innovation, or 3) Application and Market Innovation.
For over a decade, Robotics Business Review’s RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards have highlighted the most creative and influential innovations from around the world that have advanced the state of robotics. Robotics Business Review is currently seeking nominations for the 2022 Robotics Innovation Awards.
Innovation and Transformation
For the robotics sector, the importance of innovation has never been greater. Innovation is critical to success and long-term competitiveness among regions, vertical markets, individual companies. Not only can innovations result in new products and services, but they can also transform industries and societies.
All Forms of Innovation
At its core, each innovation begins with an idea that can influence, improve, or create a solution. The solicitation and selection process for the 2021 RBR50 understands that innovation can take many forms – technological, business, market, and investment – that act individually, or in confluence, to accelerate robotics sector growth. The sources for robotics innovation can be technology, product, and services providers, but also academics and researchers, governmental and private business development groups, and the investment community.
How to Apply
The editors of Robotics Business Review are seeking submissions from companies, research and development organizations, business development and investment groups, and others for consideration for the 2022 RBR50 awards.
- Each submission must refer to an innovation that was initiated, released, or executed between January 1, 2021 and February 1, 2022.
- Each submission must fall under one of three categories: 1. Business and management innovation; 2. Technology, services, and research innovation; or 3. Application and market innovation (see descriptions below)
- The deadline to apply is Friday, February 11, 2022.
Business and Management Innovation
Entries should describe business and management initiatives or practices that enhance a company’s commercial standing, foster robotics sector growth, or improve society. Innovative business and management categories include:
- Leadership – setting goals and taking action that results in improved business performance, outperforming the competition, inspiring others, or other positive conclusions
- Market engagement – actions that increase the interaction between a company and its customers, partners, or the robotics sector
- Business models – novel approaches for selling robotics products or services, including market expansion, new product introduction, acquisitions and investments, and more
- Social good – initiatives that provide a positive social benefit such as improving…