Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market Outlook & Forecast Report 2020-2027October 21, 2020
Dublin, Oct. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging – Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
Growing demand for environmentally friendly packaging and increasing demand for prescription dose medicines rise in research and development activities are the major factors driving the market growth. However, stringent government regulations related to consumer safety and environmental protection is restraining the market growth.
Pharmaceutical plastic packaging represents a significant share in the packaging industry which is specifically designed to meet the packaging requirements for pharmaceutical substances such as capsules, tablets, sterile injectables, solutions & suspensions, and others. Thus, plastic packaging helps in protecting medicines form materialistic damage and contamination of the external environment which can affect the properties of pharmaceutical products.
Based on product, the plastic bottles segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the high availability of plastic bottles along with growing demand for administering of oral medicines as well as over the counter drugs.
By geography, Asia-Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to expanding urbanization, growing awareness among the population, and an increase in the aging population.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 Application Analysis
3.8 End-user Analysis
3.9 Emerging Markets
3.10 Impact of COVID-19
4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3 Threat of Substitutes
4.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5 Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market, By Type
5.2 Flexible Packaging
5.3 Rigid Packaging
6 Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market, By Drug Delivery