Global $24.7 Billion Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market to 2025October 7, 2020
Dublin, Oct. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market – Forecast (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Content delivery network market value was $11.85 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to see an upsurge during the forecast period and will reach $24.70 billion till 2025 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% in between 2020 to 2025.
Exponentially increasing internet penetration in all the industry verticals along with the increasing utilization of this type of delivery network for traffic handling and latency reduction owing to their effective data handling has been stimulating the market growth across the globe
- Americas is estimated to hold the prominent share of 38% of global CDN market in 2019 and is forecast to reach $9.18 billion by 2025 growing at CAGR of 13.2% during 2020-2025 driven by enterprises opting for CDN solutions.
- Media delivery segment held the major share accounting to around 34% in 2019 attributed to the rapid increase in internet users across the globe
- Due to Covid-19 situation, there is an increase in work from home options, which can directly and indirectly lead to higher media consumption, thereby driving the market growth.
- In April 2019, AWS enhanced Amazon CloudFront’s security, and now it requires to attach SSL/TSL certificate when one aNAs an alternate domain name to a distribution.
- In April 2019, Google partnered with Deloitte to expand its partnership with Deloitte to bring the cloud to more industries including healthcare and life sciences, financial services, and retail.
- In April 2019, Deutsche Telekom partnered with G&L GmbH to strengthen its content delivery and web security solutions. G&L GmbH will enable comprehensive services in the areas of design, integration, management, and operations.
Solution – Segment Analysis
The Content delivery network market is segmented into media delivery, web performance optimization, DRM and transcoding, monitoring and analytics, transparent caching, data security and cloud storage by solution. Media delivery segment held the major share accounting to around 34% in 2019. Content delivery network market value with respect to media delivery solutions was $4.06 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to see an upsurge during the forecast period.
The market will reach $8.6 billion till 2025 growing at a CAGR of 13.66% in between 2020 to 2025. There is a rapid increase in internet users across the globe, which in turn had affected the speed and performance of the websites. Owing to this problem there is a need of media delivery solution.
End User Industry – Segment Analysis
Media & Entertainment is the dominant end user industry of content delivery network market accounting for 30% share of the market in 2019. With media delivery and web performance optimization solutions, users can flawlessly view and access the high definition video content. Various web elements such as…