Health Advocate Concierge (C1 Innovation) Job Opening in Dallas, TexasMarch 22, 2020
Selected applicants will be required to complete a video interview
Innovation Lab (Dallas) — Helping Customers Reimagine the Purpose of Health Insurance
C1 Innovation Lab is a unique environment that embraces innovation, collaboration, and design thinking; advocating a human-centered and creative approach to solving problems. Our offices are in the historic West End District in downtown Dallas, Texas. As a customer centric organization, we pride ourselves in creating a positive experience for each of our clients and members. Because C1 Innovations Lab is a unique environment, we are seeking a highly skilled candidate who is adaptable and comfortable working within a fast-paced collocated environment. They will be expected to engage in innovation and design thinking activities and pilots.
This position is responsible for being a compassionate and dedicated advocate for the member to demonstrate a concierge attitude when assisting members with maximizing their benefits, navigating the healthcare system and reaching their optimal health. Responsible for providing guidance and answering questions from members about their benefits and medical claims, as well as educating members about health and wellness programs. Assisting members in assessing tools available to help guide and inform decision-making about complex matters related to their health and wellbeing. Emphasize adherence to the member’s personal plan of care and help to facilitate the member’s selection and access to in-network healthcare providers in pursuit of that plan. Collaborate with providers, families, and patients to ensure member and treating provider needs are met. The incumbent is a subject matter expert and may handle projects and assist with training others.
* As a subject matter expert, support inbound calls from members with a concierge attitude helping to anticipate and coordinate any related activities that are needed to bring that member’s issue to resolution and to optimize the member’s health and wellbeing. This position is responsible for the following functions:
* Build rapport and trust with each caller to maximize the opportunity to encourage member’s compliance with chronic and preventive health care services and, if appropriate, initiate referrals to Primary Nurse * Program and/or other programs.
* Facilitate the member’s selection and consumer oriented evaluation of in-network healthcare providers when discussing planned health care services.
* Process information from member and/or the treating provider to determine needs/wants and ensure the member’s questions have been anticipated and addressed.
* Conduct research with internal and external parties and bring those findings back to the caller in a timely basis.
Required Job Qualifications
* Associate degree and 3 years of concierge oriented customer service experience OR Bachelor degree and 2 years of concierge oriented customer service experience…